Lead Process/Project Engineer
- As a key member of the Engineering team, Process Lead Engineer Shall develop strategic goals for Carbon’s Engineering fucntion, initiate plans to execute starategies, and ensure proper engineering resources available to achieve goals.
- Lead Project Engineering Team, through all project phases to meet target project schedules and deliverables.
- Conduct appropriate process engineering calculations (i.e. line, PSV, Control valve, orifices sizing and others) to ensure plant safety and check new design.
- Develop Engineering Reports for work packs and issue Technical notes as required.
- Actively participate in all PHA as responsible process engineer.
- Responsible for the close out of HAZOP actions and any process safety study process related actions.
- Perform process engineering simulations to ensure plant safety & developing operating envelopes.
- Commitment to safety culture and enhance safety awareness by presenting on safety topics and organizing safety meetings.
- Work closely with Engineering Team to issue, maintain and update main process engineering documents such as (P&IDs, Operating Envelope, PFDs and Material balance, etc.).
- Review process engineering deliverables developed by engineering contractor.
- Actively interface with clients teams to discuss and solve site and operation issues.
- BSc Degree in Checmical Engineering
- Minimum Experience in Oil and Gas Process Engineering function of 7 Years.
- Proven Project Leading Skills.
- Good command of team working skills.
- Physical ability to work around and on industrial equipment.
- Good command of English language and MS Office package
We are here
Industrial Zone, Block 10/12, New Damietta.