- As a key member of the engineering team, perform all process engineering activities for the Projects.
- Lead the engineering team on all projects related aspects
- Lead Project Engineering Team, through all project phases to meet target project schedules and deliverables.
- Conduct appropriate process engineering calculations (i.e. line, PSV, Control valve, orifices sizing and others) to ensure plant safety and check new design.
- Develop Engineering Reports for work packs and issue Technical notes as required.
- Actively participate in all PHA as responsible process engineer.
- Responsible for the close out of HAZOP actions and any process safety study process related actions.
- Perform process engineering simulations to ensure plant safety & developing operating envelopes.
- Commitment to safety culture and enhance safety awareness by presenting on safety topics and organizing safety meetings.
- Work closely with Engineering Team to issue, maintain and update main process engineering documents such as (P&IDs, Operating Envelope, PFDs and Material balance, etc.).
- Review process engineering deliverables developed by engineering contractor.
- Actively interface with clients teams to discuss and solve site and operation issues.
- Lead Commissioning Activities for Process Units, and represent Project team in all communication with clients.
- BS Degree in chemical engineering.
- A minimum of 4 years experience as a process engineer
- Familiarity with process system design is a great asset, knowledge with Biofuel systems is a plus.
- Adequate understanding of chemical engineering calculations.
- Good project management and analytical skills is a plus.
- Physical ability to work around and on industrial equipment.
- Familiar with participating in HAZID, HAZOP and studies.
- Good command of English language and MS Office package
We are here
Industrial Zone, Block 10/12, New Damietta.